ACC is committed to compliance with all applicable equal employment laws. ACC In-house Jobline listings may not explicitly or implicitly discriminate on the basis of any prohibited factor.
Listings on the ACC In-house Jobline are for in-house attorney positions only. While we do not accept non-attorney corporate job listings, if you are hiring a corporate legal operations professional, contact LawDepartmentOps@ACC.com. By posting a job on the ACC In-house Jobline or using the service as a job seeker, you are agreeing to comply with our Terms and Conditions, including those relating to discrimination. The system administrator may delete postings, which do not comply. Employer postings removed by ACC are not subject to refund.
We are very interested in your thoughts as we continue to develop the ACC In-House Jobline to better serve your needs. If you have questions about ACC In-house Jobline, please call our helpdesk at: 1-888-491-8833 Ext. 1125 (Extension Required).
OVERVIEW: EcoFasten Solar is seeking an experienced business attorney with a strong management background to manage and oversee operations in its Phoenix, Arizona facility. EcoFasten is a best-in-class manufacturer and provider of solar racking and mounting devices with a proactive and highly innovative R&D team. It has experienced exponential growth over the past 10 years, and is well-positioned to continue to gain market share. It has developed an extensive patent portfolio, and in the 1 ½ years since relocating to Phoenix, has employed a talented staff in all operational areas. This is a unique opportunity for a highly skilled business attorney to lead and manage a dynamic company, working most closely with the company’s founder. A strong business accounting background is preferred. Competitive salary, bonus and benefits package offered commensurate with experience.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Oversee the day-to-day operations of the Company; manage, evaluate and guide a team comprised of leaders in each of the following functional areas: production, purchasing, finance, sales, customer service, engineering, and legal; build a dynamic and positive corporate culture in which all staff add value to the Company.
2. Participate in the development of the company's plans and programs; evaluate and advise on the impact of long-range planning, introduction of new products, introduction of new sales and marketing strategies.
3. Develop credibility for the owners by providing timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial reports and financial trends in order to assist the owners and senior managers in performing their responsibilities.
4. Enhance and/or develop, implement and enforce policies and procedures of the organization by way of systems that will improve the overall operation and effectiveness of the Company; provides continuing counsel and guidance on legal matters in general and on legal implications of all matters.
5. Manage and oversee all inside and outside attorneys and their work product; negotiate, write and execute corporate contracts, including supply chain agreements, master purchase agreements, and terms and conditions of sale.
6. Assess the principal risks of the Company and ensure that these risks are being monitored and managed; ensure that effective internal controls and management information systems are in place.
7. Additional duties as assigned.
Law Degree and admission to a State Bar.
8-years experience in business law.
5-years experience General or Corporate Counsel position; manufacturing company strongly preferred.
Bachelor’s degree in business; finance or accounting preferred.
An energetic, forward-thinking and creative individual with high ethical standards.
An experienced professional with sound management skills, legal skills, analytical ability, and good judgment.
A well-organized and self-directed individual who is "politically savvy" and a team player.
An intelligent and articulate individual who can relate to people at all levels of an organization and possesses excellent communication skills.
A decisive individual who possesses a "big picture" perspective.
Industry leader EcoFasten Solar designs, engineers, and manufactures patented, watertight solar roof mounts. The company provides mounting solutions that are easy to install, cost-effective, rugged in fabrication, and unsurpassed in quality. Comprised of a seasoned and growing team of professionals with talent, ability, and drive, all EcoFasten Solar products are precision-designed with the instal...ler in mind. EcoFasten Solar is relocating its operations to Phoenix, Arizona and seeking talented new team members in all operational areas of the company. As in Vermont, the company will offer competitive, market-based wages, an incentive bonus program, generous benefit program including health insurance, a SIMPLE retirement plan, and paid sick and vacation days.